- 6 ounces peach-flavored rum
- 4 ounces canned frozen limeade concentrate, undiluted
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 4 to 5 medium strawberries, hulled
- 2 cups ice
- Strawberry slices (optional)
Recipe by Lisa Holderness and Wini Moranville.
- Combine rum, limeade, pineapple juice and strawberries in a blender. With the blender running, add ice cubes, several at a time, through the lid. Blend until slushy. Pour into glasses and garnish with fruit, if using.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: