- 3 large seedless navel oranges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
Recipe by Cheryl Forberg, author of
- Grate rind from 1 orange with a zester or citrus grater. Remove peel and pith from all oranges. Slice oranges into 1/2-inch-thick round slices; place in a small mixing bowl with zest.
- Combine remaining ingredients in another small bowl. Pour dressing over oranges and toss carefully. Arrange orange slices on salad plates and garnish with fresh cilantro.
Stop the Clock! Cooking: Defy Aging—Eat The Foods You Love (Avery/Penguin, 2003)
Videos You Might Also Like