- 2 1/3 cups chickpea flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- 3 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/3 cups Gluten-Free Baking Mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
Recipe courtesy of Soul Dog Cafe, Poughkeepsie, N.Y.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a baking sheet.
- Combine ingredients for Gluten-Free Baking Mix. Store in an airtight container.
- Combine oil and sugar in a large bowl, and beat with a mixer on medium-high speed. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing until creamy. Add vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low and gradually add baking mix, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by level tablespoons or small ice cream scoop 2 inches apart onto baking sheet. Flatten slightly.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes. Remove cookies from pan; cool on wire racks.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: