- 3 tablespoons butter
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 2 medium leeks (white part only), thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups 1% low-fat milk
- 1 cup light cream
- 3/4 pound medium uncooked shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 3/4 pound bay scallops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 cup jarred tomato-basil sauce
- 9 no-cook lasagna noodles
- 1 cup (4 ounces) grated Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and leeks; saute 5 minutes or until leeks are softened. Sprinkle with flour and stir to combine. Add milk and cream; cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 1 minute. Stir in shrimp, scallops, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Cook over low heat 3 minutes or until shrimp are pink. Remove from heat, stir in tomato-basil sauce and Parmigiano-Reggiano.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Spread about 1 1/2 cups sauce on bottom of 13-by-9-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Arrange 3 noodles over sauce; top with about a third of the remaining sauce and 3 noodles. Repeat layering with remaining sauce and noodles, ending with sauce. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes. Remove foil, sprinkle with mozzarella and bake 15 minutes or until browned. Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Serves 8.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: