- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons dill pickle juice (from a jar of pickles)
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 package (16-ounce) shredded cole slaw mix
- 1 cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 3 cups roughly shredded rotisserie chicken
—Recipe by Laraine Perri for Relish, Oct. 2009
- To prepare slaw, whisk all ingredients together, except cole slaw mix, in a large bowl. Add cole slaw mix and toss to coat. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To prepare chicken, combine barbecue sauce, vinegar and chicken in a bowl. Microwave about 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- To serve, place chicken on bun bottoms. Spoon slaw on top of chicken. Place remaining bun halves on top.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: