- 4 large garlic cloves, chopped
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Handful of minced fresh basil
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 4 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each cut into 3 strips
Want more help? Watch Relish Editor Jill Melton make these chicken tenders.
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken, seal bag, and refrigerate 4 hours or up to 3 days.
- Heat grill to medium-high. Place chicken strips on grill rack and cook until thoroughly cooked, 6 to 10 minutes.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: