- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon rind
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 (6-ounce) chicken breasts
Recipe by Chef Azmin Ghahreman
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in a blender and blend until emulsified.
- Combine chicken and marinade in a nonreactive bowl or dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours.
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken (discard marinade), and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Turn chicken over and transfer pan to the oven. Roast about 15 minutes, until thoroughly cooked. Serves 4.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: