- 4 cups strong brewed Kona coffee
- 1/4 cup sugar, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1/2 cup Irish whiskey, plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Place coffee in a saucepan with 1/4 cup of sugar. Add 1/2 cup Irish whiskey and heat thoroughly but do not boil.
- Beat 1 cup whipping cream with a mixer until light. Beat in 2 tablespoons sugar and 2 tablespoons Irish whiskey.
- Pour coffee into mugs and spoon flavored cream on top.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: