- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup chopped walnuts
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3/4 cup cold, unsalted butter (1 1/2 sticks) cut into small pieces
- 6 cups thinly sliced, peeled tart apple (like Granny Smith)
- 2 cups seedless red grapes (about 2/3 pound)
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
—Recipe by Jean Kressy
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- To prepare topping, combine flour, oats, walnuts, granulated sugar and brown sugar. Add butter and use a pastry cutter or your fingers to combine until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- To prepare filling, combine all ingredients in a 2-quart baking pan; sprinkle with topping mixture. Bake 45 minutes, or until golden brown and fruit is tender. Cool on wire rack.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: