- 1 pound watermelon
- 1 1/2 pounds mahi mahi, tuna or other firm fish
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Lime wedges
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett and Brian Abrams
- Prepare grill. Soak wooden skewers in water 5 minutes.
- Seed watermelon; cut into 2-inch chunks. Cut fish into 2-inch chunks. Thread fish and watermelon alternately onto skewers.
- Combine garlic and oil; brush on fish and watermelon. Combine spices; sprinkle on fish and watermelon, turning skewers to cover evenly.
- Place skewers on grill rack. Grill about 2 minutes on each side. Serve with lime wedges.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: