- 1/2 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Djon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cooked chicken breast
- 1 cup grape tomato halves
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 8 slices multi-grain bread
- Lettuce leaves optional
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Add chicken, tomatoes, parsley and chives; stir gently.
- Spoon about a quarter of the chicken salad on one slice of bread, top with lettuce and another slice of bread and cut diagonally in half. Repeat with remaining bread, salad and lettuce.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: