- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup white balsamic or rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 small cantaloupe, cut into chunk (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, cut into halves
- 1/2 cup chopped, peeled cucumber
Whisk oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
Combine mint, cantaloupe, tomatoes and cucumber in a large bowl. Add dressing; toss well.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: