- 1 head green cabbage, sliced thinly
- 1/2 cup finely shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3/4 cup crumbled Roquefort cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Mexican sour cream or regular sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon finely minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 dash hot sauce
Recipe by Doug Hosford.
- Place cabbage, carrot and parsley in a large bowl and set aside.
- In another bowl, whisk together 1/2 cup Roquefort cheese and remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over cabbage and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
- Sprinkle with remaining Roquefort cheese before serving.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: