- 2 cups fresh, ripe blackberries, rinse and drained
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 4 Lemon Biscotti with Icing (or other very dry and crispy iced lemon cookie), crumbled
- 2 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- Place blackberries in bowl. Add sugar and toss well. Let stand for about 15 minutes.
- Place half the berries into 4 glasses or bowls. Place biscotti crumbs on top, reserved about 1/4 cup crumbs.
- Add remaining berries to each glass.
- Top each with a scoop of ice cream and sprinkle remaining biscotti crumbs over top of each. Serve immediately.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: