- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup chopped unpeeled red potatoes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 (8-ounce) bottles clam juice
- 1 pound bay scallops
- 2 cups half-and-half
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Melt butter in a large heavy saucepan.
- Add onion and next 5 ingredients (onion through oregano). Sauté 10 minutes. Add clam juice and scallops. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add half-and-half, salt and pepper; cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in parsley.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: