- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups thinly sliced peeled apples
- 2 tablespoons packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmed
- 2 (8-ounce) packages 1/3-less fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
Recipe by Jean Kressy.
- Preheat oven to 350F. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- To prepare crust, combine cracker crumbs, sugar and melted butter in a large bowl. Press evenly on bottom of pan.
- To prepare apple cream cheese filling, melt the 1 1/2 tablespoons butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add apples, brown sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg; cook, turning occasionally with a large spoon, 8 minutes or until nearly tender. Arrange evenly over crust.
- Beat cheese at medium speed until smooth. Gradually add sugar, eggs, vanilla and cream; beat until evenly blended. Pour over apples.
- Bake 40 minutes or until top is slightly jiggly in the center. Cool on wire rack; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Videos You Might Also Like
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try another search: